For a smooth, rewarding mobile experience, you need Responsive Web Design.
As we’ve established, unintuitive navigation, fonts that don’t display correctly, missing calls to action, and seemingly endless page loading times can be incredibly frustrating when using your smartphone to browse the web. What’s the first thing you do when you get annoyed with a site?, you visit a competitor’s site instead! Now think about it, this could be happening on your site right now, you could have customers dropping-off and going elsewhere, all because the experience you provide isn’t up to scratch.
If you’re missing out on potential sales because of a poorly designed website then you need to take action. Whether we like it or not, the smartphone is now the browsing platform of choice and an increasing number of your customers will access your website from their phone - Smartphones and tablet users can no longer be given a second class experience.
The first step you can take to fix this issue, and one you can take right now - is to reach out to an experienced responsive web design company that’ll be able to create a 100% mobile-friendly website for you, thereby helping to keep your business one step ahead of the competition - And that’s Web Choice!
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive Web Design might sound a bit like tech jargon to anyone outside the industry, so what exactly does it mean? - It refers to creating and developing a website in a way that provides a user with the best possible experience, no matter what device they use to access your site.
It means navigating, scrolling, loading and accessing information are all simple and quick. It means full-functionality - even on a mobile device.
To make sure your website is performing how it needs to on all devices, contact Web Choice today. Web Choice are an award-winning responsive web design company in London, UK. Responsive designs are able to instantly adapt to any device, no matter their size or performance capabilities.
The most successful companies in the UK today are investing in their website, ensuring that they offer a consistent experience for each and every customer and device.
Responsive web design can directly generate business's growth.
Images are a key factor with responsive web design. As our mobile devices become ever more capable, it’s harder and harder to get away with unattractive visuals. Today, high-density displays are commonplace, with many having a screen pixel ratio of 200 PPI or greater.
There are two technical considerations that must be made when integrating images using responsive web design; size and performance.
- With high-density mobile device displays, standard-sized images can sometimes look pixelated and blurry. A common method of preventing this issue is to double the dimensions of each image so that they look sharp on high-density devices, but the trouble is, this just creates a new problem...
- With larger images comes longer loading times. Whilst this might not be such an issue for desktop users, anyone using a phone to access your site may not have the data to download large images (either due to their location or their data plan) and even if they do, they might be waiting a long time to do so… and this is where you can loose a potential customer to a competitor.
- If web performance is a concern for you, Web Choice are ready to offer expert help and advice and get you back up to speed. As one of the very best responsive web design agencies in London U.K we have the experience, knowledge and ability that’s needed to overhaul your site and significantly boost performance.
- If you aren’t sure if you need our help, or how your site currently measures up in terms of performance, Web Choice’s specialists can methodically audit your site for both speed and performance, giving you a detailed report on any areas that we think need addressing, along with making a case for any benefits such changes will bring to you and your business.
- We don’t just do things for the sake of it, everything we do is motivated by delivering results. We won’t recommend that you make a change unless we genuinely believe that it’ll help drive sales and growth. We’ll work hard for you, we’ll work closely with you, and when we help you to succeed, we’ll celebrate right alongside you!
Web Design & the power of Presentation
A website is a means of delivering an experience. We spend our day busy presenting ourselves in a very specific way, to a specific audience, and a website is no different - It needs to attract, engage and retain attention long enough to convince a potential customer that your product or service can answer their problem better, easier, and / or for less money than any of your competitors can.
Good web design is focused on delivering an excellent user experience. Web Choice offers a range of comprehensive web development services that all combine to present your brand in the most effective way possible.
Stop the Bounce & Boost Social Shares!
We are all aware of the significance of ranking highly in search engine results, but did you know that a fully responsive site will really help with your SEO strategies?
Google looks more favourably at responsive, fast-loading sites because they know those are the ones that’ll deliver a better experience to their customers.
A responsive site will really help boost your credibility in the eyes of the big search engines, thereby giving you greater visibility and a chance to drive even more new customers to your site.
Google measures the performance of sites with a metric referred to as the ‘bounce rate’. The bounce rate is measured as a percentage, and if you have a high bounce rate then it means that many of your potential customers are visiting your site, only to then leave quite soon after arriving. By having a beautiful, easy to use website that looks great on all devices, you’re helping to drive down your bounce rate and thereby score better in the eyes of the big search engines.
One further consideration is that of social media. If you make it easier for your customers to share your content with others, which responsive web design certainly does, then you stand a very good chance of reaching a wider audience.